Hello everyone, If you are going to write an expository essay, be prepared to spend much time reading through your books. An expository essay is the type of essay which seems to be a more difficult task as compared to other essays. The main idea of this kind of essay is to explain some situation or describe how a certain process works.
Writing college essay isn’t as easy as writing ABC. You have to invest both efforts and time. You can easily include the information which is based on your personal life findings, but it shouldn’t be the only source.
If you want to do essay writing then you have to work and understand why you are going to do this task. So, in this article I will tell you how you can write expository essay for top grades by following some tips:
What is an Expository essay?
It is essential to know first what is Expository essay and how it should be written? To explain what is an expository essay here is an example:
Suppose you have a friend who has asked you about something that you need to give him the best details and have to analyze how something works. This is exactly with Expository essay. You have to analyze plus provide information.
So you’ve answered the most importnat question. Now you should start searching for all the relevant and accurate information. It is importnat that you do proper research from a relevant source as not all sources are reliable and genuine. You can take help from Khan academy. It can provide you with the best content.
Get some unique expository essay topics
If you haven’t been assigned with a definite topic yet and need to choose a topic from yourself then you can easily choose the topic. Just try to choose a topic which is able to attract your audience. You can chose topic for expository essay from variety of subjects such as English essay, History essay, modern news and debatable topics. Try to avoid the general topics and be specific. Make your ideas clear and concise. So, here you can easily find expository essay topics which are given below:
- How do you feel when you get bad grades?
- How to stop bullying in high educational establishments?
- What is the impact of new information technologies on people’s relations?
- How to manage your time and not be late?
- How to become a leader?
- Which effects does the Internet have on modern communication?
- How to lead a healthy lifestyle on a tight budget?
- Do people need to stay independent?
- How to become a leader?
- What is the secret of successful people?
- How does music influence people’s life?
- Which writer is your favourite one and why?
- How to minimize the negative influence of media on people’s lives?
How to write an effective Expository essay?
So, I hope you have selected one of the topics from above so, the next step is to learn more about the expository essay structure. Those who have already written essays know how to write an Expository essay as they both follow the same structure.
The structure should be organised and should sound logical. Like any other essay, the structure should be consisting of three parts: Introduction, main body and the conclusion.
Expository essay outline
When you write an Expository essay just remember that a key to success to make a great expository essay make a logical plan. Our online essay writing experts give out some vital information before you write your essay from scratch, you need to follow an outline.
- Start with an introduction, which should be short and informative.
- The process with the five-paragraph main body, do proper analysis and write in detail
- Make a conclusion, which should summarize but not include any new facts in this paragraph.
Expository essay Introduction
An introduction is the first paragraph and also the most important part of any piece of writing. You establish the tone of your essay, make it catchy so that reader go further and find out more about it. Otherwise, the reader is unlikely to continue reading your essay. Try to give special attention to the opening sentences. You can ask a disputable question, write a thesis statement, or you can introduce all the necessary pieces of information to help your reader to understand the topic very well.
How to write an Expository Essay thesis?
To write a perfect essay thesis you should present facts to your reader, properly explain the aim which you have set to writing this essay or present the facts to your reader.
Expository Essay main body
In the main body, you have to write a key idea for each paragraph, provide your paragraphs with enough supporting sentences. 3-4 paragraphs are enough to write in the body section, but it depends on you how many paragraphs you want to write in the body section.
Expository Essay Conclusion
Once you are done with the body part the last thing is the conclusion. In conclusion, you have to sum up all your explanation in one paragraph. Brainstorm possible problem solution and prove the necessity of your research. Keep one thing in mind that doesn’t introduce anything new in the conclusion part.
Effective tips to write an Expository essay
- Choose a topic that you know well or at least you find interesting to learn about. If a person finds a topic relevant and interesting then they will be ready to spend much time making research.
- In an expository essay, the main accent is on the author’s personality, which means the author that means you are an important figure in your essay.
- Imagine that your essay is a precious stone and try to make all of its faces shine by using the easily readable and original language.
- You can use some apps and Softwares for your essay such a Grammarly, pro writing aid, it will help you to eliminate all the grammatical and spelling errors.
- Be attentive to the details and develop your creative thinking as the top-quality work. It should contain a solid point of view. Give properly supported facts.
I hope this article helped you. Or if you find any difficulty in writing your essay then you can easily take help from Writemybestessay.com.
Thank you for reading!